Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Finished!! Officially a College Graduate!!

Well, after MANY years of college, I am finally done!!!!!! My classes were officially over last Sunday, but it will be a while before I receive the Diploma in the mail. I opted to not go to Virginia for the ceremony...obviously traveling so close to when Philip is coming home is not feesible. It is soooooo nice not to have homework! I can honestly say that I may not miss school...I will always be a "student", but I prefer to learn when it is on my own terms, in my own timeframe and for free!!!! I am not sure what the future holds for me, but I know that I will probably pursue something within the education realm, such as teaching or tutoring of some sort. That is where my heart has always been.

~Courtney

No comments: