Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Philip's birthday

September 20th is the last day to send a package or even a card to Philip so that he can receive it on or before his birthday on October 4.

Boy, I am having such a hard time deciding what to get him!!!

I am in between a camera or a digital photo frame. I figured with a camera he could take pictures of things over there and then I could see what it is like and I know he would like being able to do that.

But, then the digital photo frame would be nice so he could see slideshows of me and the cats and stuff...... decisions, decisions.....

I asked someone if I could send a cake in dry ice over there....well...no..because they say dry ice only lasts for a week at most....and it's been taking 2 weeks for him to get things. Pooh....I really want to do something special...but, I have been so out of touch with him...only a weekly phone call. You can't just call up the Iraqi bakery and get a cake made!!! ;(

Well, let me know if you need Philip's address.

Thanks!
Courtney G.

No comments: