Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Got the news!

As promised the next time I blogged would be to tell you when Philip will be home!!! I just got the call from Rear Detachment that Spc. Philip Gosvener will be arriving on the 10 am flight on Saturday, June 13th!!! I'm thrilled! This is sooner than I was hoping for! I have lots to get done, but being a chronic procrastinator who works best on adrenaline, now that I know the date I think I will be getting into gear!! LOL!!! Wish you all could be here to welcome him back!!

P.S. We will not know the dates of his block leave until at least a few days once he is back. They will probably tell him during his reintegration training that will be held after he returns. So, until then I do not have any information when will be visiting Kansas/Oregon/Washington. All I can tell you is the month of July should be his block leave, realistically the 2nd week is when it will begin and when we fly out is up to my lovely husband, Philip.

No comments: