Friday, April 24, 2009

It's getting closer.....

I am allowing myself to start thinking about the day I get to see Philip again and hug him...I know that it will be here before I know it! Although it still is hard right now because he is working so much and isn't able to be online that often.

I am finishing up my FINAL course for my BACHELOR'S DEGREE...it's about time right? This class is SERIOUSLY killing me.... Statistics, basically I am to run statistical analysis on my research variables which are Attachment style and its affect on the quality of romantic relationships. I composed a survey that my fellow classmates took and now I must decide which type of test to run on my data: t test, ANOVA, or correlations. Then I must discuss this data and the results and make this all stretch to be 8 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I understand about as much as you probably do after reading the above sentences!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray that God bestows much guidance over the course of the next two days!!!

Also, I made a card which you can see on my other blog. http://cardsbycourtney.blogspot.com/ I am proud of it. I haven't done paper crafting in a while and it felt good to get it all out and play with my stuff! After this class I plan on doing A LOT more of it!

No comments: