Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MY man is coming home in about 75 days!!!!!

Gosh, I can't tell you how much I miss Philip......but with the onset of Spring comes the excitement that he will soon be home!!! He deployed June 23 roughly, but his unit deployed officially around June 15 so if we are lucky he will be home around that time as well.

They have been REALLY busy over there...working 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week without a day off for about 2 weeks now. Please keep Philip in your prayers as this is hard for anyone, but he is just completely wore down. He says he goes to bed tired and wakes up tired.

I have been working a lot of hours at Walmart....about 30-34 hours roughly. Full time is 34 and above...I am only supposed to be part time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Philip's work schedule and me working all day...we haven't been able to connect as much as I would have liked,,,so that has been rough. We probably get to chat about 30 minutes once or twice a week if we are lucky...sooo in the grand scheme of things that is not a lot! :(

Buddy and Ava are doing good...but their Momma is looking forward to real human interaction! LOL! Oh and I hope they don't mind when Momma kicks them out of bed to share it with a human being again instead of two of the furry persuasion! ;)


I still think I am having gall bladder problems, but have elected to wait it out and if I have surgery it will be after Philip returns home. I saw the General Surgeon today at the Army hospital and he said I have two options: "Get on the schedule now or wait until your hubby returns and go from there" Since I am not crazy about the idea of losing an organ...I think waiting is the best and we will see if I have any more severe episodes.

Keep me in your prayers...as I would be remiss to say that loneliness mixed with Walmart and gall bladder pain keep me a little less than perky! :)

No comments: