Monday, May 5, 2008

A Baby Shower

I just want everyone to start preparing for our new little addition to the Cook/Hine/Torchia family........that's right, little baby Shepard will be here in about 2 months. We all know how quickly time passes.

We are looking at a tentative date for the shower... June 7. This is coming right up. I cannot tell you the specifics as I gracefully passed the buck, but we are dealing with my all time bestest sister here and so I cannot stay out of it totally. I plan on getting on some invitations ASAP and sending them out if the date sticks. This will also work out for us and we (Philip and I) will probably drive up to Kansas during this time for a super quick visit. That way, you all can see Philip before he goes to Iraq and won't have to drive 11 hours......I will make it easy on you,,,,,just this once. I do, however, expect plenty of visits during the next 15 months!!!!!!! ;)

So here is what you need to do: Clear your calendars and go to Target and pick up some items for my favorite baby..... Registry

Well, I will keep you updated! Looks like Philip and I will have our traveling shoes on the next few weeks....

No comments: