Thursday, May 22, 2008

So I'm Leaving Saturday

Hey All! Philip and I went to San Antonio today for a Drs. Appointment that Philip had. We left at 6 am and got up at 5:30 a.m. ---Let's just say that Philip didn't want to be late and wasn't sure where he was going... It turned out that the drive was uneventful except of the Austin morning traffic and the Brook Army Medical Center was right off the road. We went in to the huge hospital and asked for the directions to the area he was going to... It turns out it was the easiest place to find and took us like 3 minutes. So we were 2.5 hours early.......

Tomorrow is going to be super busy....we have tons to do...packing, cleaning, getting ready for not being home for over a week, and shopping for kitty litter.... Then Saturday we are leaving at 3-4 am to drive to Austin to catch our 8 a.m flight... Philip can't leave until midnight--military policy. Philip promises I will get plenty of sleep on the plane... I can only hope! I am a grouch when I don't have sleep!!!

No comments: