Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Hate Gunnary


There is this little thing called Gunnary in Philip's line of work. I don't even know if I spelled it right, but it is the pits. Evidentally, they work lots of hours, non-stop. Sorry, but that is the simplified version. But, a bit more technical description is that it is when the Apaches go out and practice shooting targets some place out in the boondocks........... This translates to tons of more maintenance work on the Apaches for Philip to do. So, since he is not at WLC---which I thought was a super duper blessing---he is now working 12 hour shifts 7pm-7am. No weekends off. :)

I guess all jobs have their "perks"..........hehehehehehe!! Ironically, this is also my Spring Break from school and I am not scheduled to tutor until this weekend. I'm planning on catching up on reading and possibly watching a few BBC Jane Austen miniseries.......they are my fav!

Think lemonade out of lemons!!!! :)

No comments: