Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I am doing a bit of Spring Cleaning......okay,,,to be honest, I am doing a massive overhaul of the garage. With school and adjusting to married life, there are still a few things that I have yet to "master"........... I have been able to generally keep the presentable parts of my house really nice....

Anyway, long story short, I realize that I keep A LOT of things....specifically sentimental things..... Like pictures, birthday cards, graduation cards, etc............ Everything that has sentimental value.....I keep... I have decided...maybe I should take up scrapbooking!!!

I must say, I used to be anti-scrapbook......I thought it was too hard.....but, actually, I think it would be a wonderful way for me to organize my memories and use some of my creativity!!! :)

No comments: