Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Update

Well, as I am learning with the Army,,,everything can change in a blink of an eye. My husband is comfortable in bed next to me, thanks to Army politics........ it seems that 4th I.D. was not allotted the number of entrants for WLC and since several of the higher ranking NCO's have yet to go to WLC, Philip doesn't have to do it. Philip is happy. I am too. I know that with Iraq, we most likely won't be so fortunate, but I believe God really blessed us here!

In the nature of all good fun, I sat in the car waiting for the "news" for nearly 7 hours. I tried to sleep, but I am far too picky, so I got some great academic reading done!!! LOL! ;)~

For some reason, don't ask me why, my husband is watching Dragon Wars, which he protests is a good movie. As my sister Hollie and I would say, "It's LOW RATE" Better yet, it's a C movie pretending to be a B movie............. it's that bad. Still, he finds it thrilling and fascinating.....go figure. I wouldn't recommend it to a blind, deaf man........... lol! But, there are Apaches in the film,,the true reason Philip is "pretending" to like it. If you really want to see what he works on for his job, I recommend you skip to the middle part of the movie, watch 2-3 scenes and then turn it off.

No comments: