Friday, March 7, 2008

Marriage....the greatest thing....

Marriage truly is the greatest thing. I love my husband....for so many reasons, but I would have to say that overall the number one reason is how much I see God move through my husband. Sure, things aren't always a walk in the park....that is the case with every marriage. But, my husband is able to speak to me as if it is God speaking to me. I love that.

Every day I have with my husband is a blessing. Not just because I love spending time with him, and I do. It's because I grow myself.

Marriage takes mutual submission. I read about it over and over again before I was married.....but once you put it into practice, there is so much peace,,, it is unbelievable! It is no wonder,,,,because it is God's plan!!

What I have learned is that if you stop thinking about what your husband should and can do for you and instead think about what you can do for him,,,there are fewer arguments....and your home is one filled of love.....

Marriage truly can be the greatest thing....... a testimony to God's great love for us....the sacrifice he made on the cross..and the immense joy you can find in relationship with him!

No comments: